TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated: 5 November 2021
Please read and accept responsibility of all the booking terms and conditions for Vaibhavi Beauty
- A £100 non-refundable booking fee is required to secure the wedding day. This is then deducted from the final balance. Bookings made with less than 1 calendar month until the event are payable in full upon booking to secure the date.
- Dates are given on a first come first serve basis
- A date cannot be held without a reservation fee and the requested date will still be open to other enquiries in the mean time.
- Trial payments are due at the time of booking your trial date.
- Final payment is due in full prior to the wedding day.
- Failure to make payments within the agreed time frame, may result in the cancelation of your booking.
- All road travel to trials and the wedding day is chargeable and will be confirmed by Vaibhavi prior to booking.
- Accommodation close to the wedding venue may be required for the night before the wedding if; journey time is over 2 hours one way, the start time is 6am or earlier, or there are other foreseeable events/delays.
- Trials are required for the bride (unless under special circumstances) but optional for the bridal party.
- Trials can be at the salon, 35 Huntsman Way, at your home or most convenient address.
- Trials will be chargeable and the total cost will be disclosed when booking.
IF YOU CANCEL OR CHANGE THE BOOKING
Payments for work that has already been carried out is non-refundable.
Reservation-fees are non refundable should you change your mind about the wedding date.
Additional services need to be sent in writing a minimum of 3 months prior to the wedding date and can only be accepted if time/resources allow. Reductions to services made after this time will still be payable in full and are at the discretion of Vaibhavi Beauty.
Any bookings that postpone to a different year may be subject to a slight yearly price increase.
In the unfortunate event that you have to cancel your booking completely:
- Cancelling within 3 months of the agreed wedding date = 50% of the remaining balance still due by the original due date.
- Cancelling 1 month or less prior to the wedding day = 100% of the balance still due.
IF WE CANCEL OR CHANGE THE BOOKING
In the unfortunate event that we are unable to attend on the day, due to illness or for last minute, unforeseen circumstances all efforts will be made to find an alternative stylist/artist to stand in.
In the unlikely event that we cannot find a replacement artist, monies (excluding money paid for work already carried out) will be fully refunded.
Vaibhavi Beauty reserves the right to cancel a booking following a trial, without a refund of the deposit, in circumstances where the clients are uncooperative/makes it difficult to carry out our work or is booked under false pretences i.e for an event or other purpose.
IN THE EVENT OF DELAYS ON THE WEDDING DAY
Vaibhavi Beauty cannot be held accountable in the event of unforeseen delays on the day which are out of their control.
No refund or compensation can be offered for delays caused by other wedding vendors, guests, or members of the bridal party arriving late to begin our service.
PRODUCTS / ALLERGIES
The client must inform Vaibhavi Beauty of any allergies/sensitivities/skin conditions before any services are carried out. This includes before/during the trial and afterwards if any sensitivities/problems have been found.
Discounts cannot not be given on services if you want to use your own products on the day. We also cannot be held liable for the performance and longevity of the product.
We will require 15 minutes to set up and be ready in time to start services. If uitable conditions (a cleared table/flat surface to set up on and chair for the client to sit in) are not provided, Vaibhavi Beauty cannot be held responsible for delays if time is lost due to this.
By paying a reservation fee, you are agreeing to and accepting Vaibhavi Beauty Terms and Conditions stated above.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND OFFER
All existing customers that recommend a new customer will receive 10% off their next treatment.